Ok. I had made a double batch of this soup last week and had a lot left over so I had put it in the freezer. We had it tonight for dinner. I actually bought a block of sharp cheddar cheese and put about 8oz of that in the soup.(I shred it of course.) I thought the kids might enjoy it more if it didn't seem as spicy. But remember it wasn't spicy to me! It actually turned out good. It had a more cheesy flavor. It was good. So...If any of you are going to make this soup, I recommed adding the cheddar cheese. Let me know how it goes!
1 comment:
I wanted to let you know I tried the soup......It was a hit tonight! My core Life Group loved it and wants the recipe. I put two cans of the tomatoes and probably a 1 - 1 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese also. Because you said something about it being spicy. I reduced the spices a little. It was good, very good. I have a little left over so I can eat it tomorrow for lunch. Thanks Tam-e for the recipe!!! Love you!
Post a Comment