Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Little Baker




Taylor was in the cupboard and she was messing with my measuring cups, spoons and such. She said she wanted to make dinner. I told her it wasn't time to make dinner but that we could make something. So we decided to make some homemade brownies. We put some chocolate chips in them but oddly enough they all sank to the bottom. They were still good and she had a fun time making them and eating a little batter off of the beaters!

2 comments:

Marty said...

How adorable! Taylor is so cute. She'll be the next Food TV Network "star"!
Mom

Vicki said...

These pictures of Taylor are so sweet. I just love her curls. I really like the picture of the new dress, too. I thought I might try to copy it into a 5x7 size picture so I can show her off on my table.(hint hint)