Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Could I Get Another Phonebook Please?


Enough is enough! Oh my gosh, how many phone books does one person need? These were all in my cupboard(10 of them) that is shared with the kid's activity books, coloring books, crayons, flash cards, and such. After I was cleaning up the mess I noticed another phonebook on top of the counter that hadn't made it to the pile yet! We are always getting phonebooks! Ugh!!! Seriously, does anyone really get this many or is it just because we live right in the middle of two major cities? I had to clean out the cupboard the kids couldn't get their stuff in there because of all these books! I mean "save a tree" or something! :)

2 comments:

Maribeth said...

I am completely with you on this topic. We have a ton. And the sad thing is I don't use them. I look up #s online if I don't have them already. I wonder if there is away to stop receiving them?

Tam-e said...

If there is a way I would love to know about it! I too look online for most things.