I sometimes get bored with the same ole thing so I thought I would change up my blog template. If I could find something online to change it to I would but this is good for now. Sam said he liked this one.
Sam had his first tournament game for basketball today. We just got home. Of course they lost. It is so disappointing not only to be part of a loosing team but that your son doesn't get to play very much because we aren't in that "Click"! He is a good ball player and if they would just let him play he would be excellent! I think next year he wants to go back to playing the recreation ball. At least he has more fun and he gets real playing time.
The tournaments are a double elimination so we play again tomorrow. I hate to say it, but I will be glad when this is all over! I think Sam will be glad too!
No comments:
Post a Comment