Thursday, February 28, 2008

Photo Shoot!

Tonight was Taylor's big debut at the photo shoot! I wasn't sure how Taylor was going to act with all this attention with wanting to get a photo. I know I have been terrible with not getting photos taken professionally so maybe that is why she had her own agenda! She wanted her picture taken where she wanted it taken and her choice of stool! It was quite entertaining! I actually had to leave for a little while. She wouldn't cooperate. After a bit, she started to get warmed up and actually let the lady, Heather is her name, take her photo. Heather tried to get a couple backgrounds with the first outfit but Taylor wasn't having it! She wanted to change! She was tired of the first outfit and wanted to get into her new dress. We wrapped it up after an hour and a half. I am really hoping that Heather got some good ones. I will receive the negatives after a couple of weeks. Until then...

2 comments:

Marty said...

Oh!!! How exciting! I can hardly wait to see these photos. It sounds like it wasn't just one dress. Did you have two? What did the other one look like?

I can hardly wait.......

Tam-e said...

Well, I didn't actually have another dress. The first outfit was the one she wore to Anjie's shower. I figured that would be good with the dark background cuz it was a plain pink top but I guess she wasn't cooperating! All the backgrounds will be white! I think Heather was a little disappointed that she didn't get enough photos for me, not necessarily for her. (did I spell that wrong? I can't spell!)