Ok. I finally figured out just how I was going to do this recipe thing. My Mom liked the idea I had posted a recipe on here but I had changed it before she could get a chance to make a copy. So... I will post the Waikiki Meatball Recipe again for you Mom and it will be on here forever! Now you will be able to check out what I am cookin' and you can come back later for the recipe. Hope you like this way better!
2 comments:
Good Morning Tammy!
I woke up early for a bathroom call and by the time I "crutched" into and back...I was pretty wide awake.
I hadn't been on the computer for any good length of time since I broke my leg so I decided to "crutch" on over to the desk and catch up on everyone's blogs.
This recipe looks incredible! And, I have to tell you, that I love Guitar Hero too thanks to a very patient grandson who is willing to teach me. I was actually pretty good at it last weekend. We were kidsitting while Matt and Val went on a 5 day Cancun trip. We did lots of Guitar Hero and Wii bowling. What fun!
I am going to go back and read some more of your posts. Where do you live and where do you work. Are Stacy and BJ still living in Ohio?
I love hearing from your mom and the pictures of your children are just adorable...they are beautiful!
You sound very happy...are you still singing in church? Do you ever hear anything from Mindy Wright?
That's enough for this "comment!" Sorry for all the questions! I'm a little conversation deprived with all this "leg elevating" and "icing down" and no driving. I know it could have been much worse so I'm certainly trying to smile my way through it!
I'm heading over to your mom's blog next.
Have a wonderful weekend Sweetie.
love ya!
How awesome! Thank you. I believe everyone will enjoy the food section of recipes that you will post. The "new" site caught me off guard I wasn't expecting it. It looks good.
Keep those recipes comin'!!!!!!
Post a Comment