Friday was a busy day running around! I was determined to find some red shoes to wear to the shower on Sunday! I was just about to give up and just wear black but I had stopped at JC Penney's and Taylor wanted to go out into the mall. I really didn't want to but went anyway. I thought to myself, "I have all afternoon, it won't hurt to walk around a little." Well, I did find my some red shoes and they were quite cute I might add. On the way home I stopped at the store to pick up some stuff to make a dessert for Bobby since I wasn't going to be home on Sunday for his birthday. I made an icecream pie. It turned out good. The kids and I surprised him with it later that night.
Saturday rolled around and of course I chose to sleep in a little later than I should have. I really needed to be packing bags and getting things ready to go to my Mom's later that night. We went to Sam's basketball game which he won! Yea! They finally won a game! He was really happy.
We went straight to Troy to our friends house to celebrate their little girl's birthday. She turned 1 on the 8th. She is so cute! She had fun eating her cake too!
Then it was on to home. I had a lot of stuff to get done. I finally got it all gathered together and the bags packed and headed out the door around 8pm. I had to stop a the Meijer there in Nerk to pick up some breakfast items. Taylor and I made it to Mom's a little after 10pm. Taylor was wound for sound! My My! We finally settled in a went to bed after midnight.
We got up the next morning and went to church. We then had a baby shower that afternoon for my sis-in-law, Anjie. It turned out really nice. We had over 40 people there.
Later that night we went to my Brother and Anjies for some dinner and fellowship. Came back to Mom's and called it a night. Mom, Taylor, and I slept in til about 11am. I think thats what time it was. We finally got up and got moving. Mom dropped Taylor and I off at Grandma Kinnard's house and she went and did some errands. We had a nice time visiting with Grandma.
Only a couple hours were left. Mom and I went to Wal-Mart. My camera was in a broken state at the moment. I wasn't sure if it was the battery or what. Taylor had hit it on Grandma's coffee table and then it quit working. So we picked up a new battery but that didn't seem to be the problem. We went back to Mom's. We checked online. It was going to cost $110. just to have it repaired! I was sick! I really didn't want to have to do that or have to buy a new camera. (When I got home I messed around with it and finally got it to work. I only thanked God a million times that it wasn't broken!)
I left around 6pm. I picked Dad up at B.J.'s and then we headed home. We made a couple stops on the way but I finally made it home about 9:10pm. Yea!
No comments:
Post a Comment