Monday, February 18, 2008

Let the Day Begin!




Sunday we all slept in! That was refreshing! I got up and made hashbrowns, bacon, eggs(made to order) and toast. We all got ready to go and have some fun, but not before some Guitar Hero!!! Oh yes, every moment we had to play it was being played!


Of course we sat around a lot. Ashlyn was complaining that we were still at the house and not using her for her babysitting skills. That is why she came! Oh heaven forbid we all just hang out together! :) That is what you get when you leave MEN in charge! They are not planners! Marissa and I would have loved to have organized the weekend with some fun events! Next time!


We got in the car and headed off. Of course we made a quick stop to the Tropical Smoothie. Oh yeah, Mocha Madness. Bring it on! Anyway, we found ourselves at the bowling alley. We had a good time. Of course no one is a bit competitive in our fam! RIGHT! For the record I had to post our scores! Chris of course stated I was "Gay"! "Prove it!" I replied!


After bowling we had a debate about going golfing! It wasn't the right weather to go golfing. Although we had some really nice weather temp wise, it rained a lot.


So we opted for some indoor ice skating but not before we drove around stopped at Winans Coffee and fine chocolates and then Chipotle'. I swear all these people do is eat! I skipped Chipotle'. I wasn't even hungry!


On to the skating rink! We had a really great time. Does anyone wear long socks these days? We all had on no show socks. Needless to say we lasted about 45min-hour. That was killer on our feet. I only fell a couple times. By the time I was getting tired was when I was getting the hang of it!


We had a great weekend! We love all of you guys! Thanks Ashlyn for coming and staying with the kids! They always like spending time with you! (and we do too!)

No comments: