Tuesday, February 5, 2008
It Pays to be Cute!
I am really excited! I received a note yesterday from a neighbor that does photography. She asked if she could photograph Taylor for her portfolio. She said she loved her curls and she has a face like an angel. I agreed to have her photo taken. In return I will get a disk with proofs on it to have them printed. This is so awesome! I was just talking to Vicki about being bad about not having the kid's pictures taken and that I needed to get them done. Now everyone will be able to get their updated photos. Well, at least of one child. She will have the photos taken in a couple of weeks. I will be sure and post a couple when I get them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh, I can't wait to see the pics of Taylor! That's really cool that she offered to do that... I'm not suprised though Taylor does have the cutest face:)
Post a Comment