We went to pick the kids up today from Aunt Lana's house. They were so excited to see us. The only one that didn't get up right away and come to give me a hug was Wesley. Don't know why. I think he may have been trying to hide some tears or something. He was under the blanket on the couch. Of course Taylor was constantly wanting me to hold her. She is so precious!
When we arrived home we unfortunately had a lot of chores to do. I had to get started right away on the laundry, I made the boys go to their room and get working on that mess, Taylor and I had to go through all the clothes in her room I had in piles. We got quite a bit done. I had to help the boys out a little in their room. Three hours later, we had 3 bags of trash and still more cleaning to do. They weren't helping much! They decided to switch beds and switch the closet around. They are too much! It will be a nice change for them. Something different. Tomorrow we still have to finish. Then it will be on to the basement! Yea! They left it a mess and it is still that way. Vacation is over!
2 comments:
You are such a hoot! I love it! Of course, you're house looks too perfect all the time anyway.
I wouldn't go as far as saying that it looks perfect. Trust me I had to clean some cob-webs while I was close to the ceiling painting! :) And my floors, they always seem a little too dirty!
Post a Comment