Egg Hunt!
Last night we(Bobby and I) took the kids to my work. They had an Easter egg hunt. Of course I am one to follow rules-most of the time!:), each child was only to take 12 eggs. You know, so that everyone would get some! I couldn't believe the kids with huge bags full of eggs! My kids made comments of course to me about why only 12. I simply said, "It says on the paper to only take 12 each! They didn't need the candy anyway. I just thought the activity would be fun! They had food, entertainment, a coloring contest, and several raffles!
2 comments:
Wow ppl are kinda rude these days...or illiterate lol. It sounds like fun tho! Hopefully my picture shows up when I post this comment, I was trying to figure out how to do it.
thank goodness you stayed w/the rules, it teaches your children to follow them also. Good for you mom!
Joy, Debi O
Post a Comment