No matter what life brings our way, "count it all joy!"
Sunday, March 2, 2008
American Idol Contestants!
The kids were quite entertaining this morning! They were all singing and messing around in the livingroom. I got the camera out and thought I would capture the moment!
These videos are precious. I viewed them about 2:30 this morning but I was too tired to post my comment. These are the kinds of memories that make our lives seem fulfilled. I love it. I am going to have to figure out now how to do the video, it will take me about two months; took me about a month to do pictures. I was up so late last night putting together a playlist of music for my blog, only to delete it. (SIGH) Go for the American Idol, chickadees. I'll vote for you!
Ok so I watched each video and Sam and Wesley are adorable in each of their hats rockin out lol. I loved watchin Alexis while I was singing along, but I about peed my pants when Taylor came up singing Glamorious!! I was crackin up!
aaawwww they are all sooo precious. Taylor cracked me up. I was laughing so hard that is was soo cute. Alexis is adorable she is so cute. Sam and wes are little boys that are going to grow up and become famous....watch. They will. lol
3 comments:
These videos are precious. I viewed them about 2:30 this morning but I was too tired to post my comment. These are the kinds of memories that make our lives seem fulfilled. I love it. I am going to have to figure out now how to do the video, it will take me about two months; took me about a month to do pictures. I was up so late last night putting together a playlist of music for my blog, only to delete it. (SIGH)
Go for the American Idol, chickadees. I'll vote for you!
Ok so I watched each video and Sam and Wesley are adorable in each of their hats rockin out lol. I loved watchin Alexis while I was singing along, but I about peed my pants when Taylor came up singing Glamorious!! I was crackin up!
aaawwww they are all sooo precious. Taylor cracked me up. I was laughing so hard that is was soo cute. Alexis is adorable she is so cute. Sam and wes are little boys that are going to grow up and become famous....watch. They will. lol
Post a Comment