Thursday, March 6, 2008

P90X--Back At It!

I haven't worked out since Nov. We went to Mom's for Thanksgiving and didn't do our workouts while we were there so that threw us off schedule.(Bobby and I) Then I didn't have a desire to get back in the swing of it. I did enjoy working out but I did not like getting up at 6am to work out with Bobby.
Look out cuz I am motivated now! Summer will be here before you know it and so will the swimsuit! Better get workin' on it! :) I started Monday. I had slept in a little later than I had really wanted to, but I still did my workout. I have been faithful with it so far this week. I have been in a lot of pain though! It doesn't pay to quit and then jump back in! Last night at work my legs were killing me just walking!
All of you out there that read this, where are you at with your P90x? Let's Bring It!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I saw ppl's stories about P90X on tv the other day and thought of you guys lol. And it looks hard! I believe you when you say you were hurting lol Good luck!!