No matter what life brings our way, "count it all joy!"
Saturday, March 15, 2008
My Precious Baby!
I finally got the pictures back of Taylor. I also received a slideshow! It is really cute. I won't be able to post all the pics but I will share a few of my favorites.
I absolutely love the pictures. I really like the one where she is waving with her toe tap. Alexis' new hair cute is wonderful. It looks so stylish and fits her tiny face. Two beautiful lil' chickadees.
5 comments:
Alexis's hair cut is adorable.
Out of all the pictures you posted for Taylors photo shoot. I love the one where she is waving. You know me, I still love 'em all!!
Mom
The one with the bubbles is adorable! I love it!
I absolutely love the pictures. I really like the one where she is waving with her toe tap. Alexis' new hair cute is wonderful. It looks so stylish and fits her tiny face. Two beautiful lil' chickadees.
I stole two of your pictures of Taylor. I'm going to put them on my blog first chance I get.(LOL)
i looove the haircut! Also great pictures of taylor. they are great!!
Post a Comment