I said I wasn't going sledding unless Bobby was going with us! I was so glad that he agreed to go! We spent some good quality time together as a family building some memories! We had to go to the store before we all could go. Bobby didn't have a coat to wear out in this weather. We found one at K-Mart for $10! Great buy. He didn't have boots either. So we hit the clearance isles and got those too! I picked up some more gloves and socks. I bought some footed jammies for Taylor to wear under her clothes since she doesn't have a snowsuit! Matt decided to come over and go out with us too! It was a lot of fun!
When we arrived at our beloved sledding spot, there was a slight ramp someone had started on. After going down the hill a couple of times the guys decided they needed to make the path and the ramp a little better. We had to get good speed and of course be able to get some air! After all that is what it is all about, "Air Time"!
4 comments:
OH, how exciting is that. I loved the one with you, Tam-e, it's the best, and all the others flying in the air. So glad you were "all" able to hit the hill as a family.
I loved the igloo too! That was awesome!
Glad you all had a great day. It was so nice outside to enjoy the snow.
Coat, $10, Boots, clearance price, gloves, next to nothing, videos showing all of you having a great time, PRICELESS. These were great. What memories!!
Aww man that snow hill looked like so much fun! I wish Chris and I could have been there! And I bet you guys had sore tushes by the end of the day lol.
OMG you guys sledding is hillarious...and how much fun was that?!!!
Alexis looks soooo cute...what a great cut for her!!!
Post a Comment