We arrived at the salon, my hair stylist Amy got Alexis in the chair first. She asked me what I wanted to do with her hair and I just said to cut it at least to her shoulders. I have been trimming her hair so I thought that if she at least got it cut to her shoulders I could just continue to trim it after this big cut. Then Amy asked Alexis if she wanted to cut it off and give it to Locks of Love because she knew I had wanted to do that before. All three of us discussed it and Alexis said that is what she wanted to do. So...Amy put her hair in a pony and cut it all off! Alexis was so cute how she giggled the whole time. Of course the end result is so adorable!
Taylor got her very first hair cut!! How exciting! I have never trimmed it but it was really needing a trim. Amy put her little curls in an envelope for me so that I could keep them. She didn't want to get her hair cut but after being in the chair and realizing that it didn't hurt, she was fine.
Alexis before the cut!

Here it Goes!

Here is the pony that we will send to Locks of Love!

My cute little girl looking so grown up!

Taylor not wanting to get her hair cut! She thought it was going to hurt!

Here she is being a Big Girl!
4 comments:
OMG....OMG.......OMG.....OMG.....OMG...i can't believe it she got it cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it looks adorable but OMG.....OMG....oMG.....WOW well i love it
thank you! I had fun! I love it too! Alexis
Alexis typed that herself!
Alexis's hair is so cute. I think it is so neat she is donating her hair.
Alexis looks so grown up. I love her hair, now you can see more of her beautiful face!
Post a Comment