Sunday, May 4, 2008

First Game of the Season

Today I was able to get out on the green for a little golf action! I always hesitate about going out but the guys talked me into going! Bobby wasn't taking "no" for an answer! I had a really great time. For the most, part I can keep up with the guys. I was a few strokes behind them. I need to get out there more and get better at the game. It was a beautiful day though. We had fun!

4 comments:

Marty said...

Wow.....Look at that swing!

I'll enjoy watching you play the game.

Stacy said...

I need some sticks!

Ashlyn said...

aaawwww i bet that was fun....you guys are so cute!!!! wow i act like you guys are the 14 year olds.lol

Leslie Bebout said...

Okay....I'm caught up on your posts!

I love your blog. Thanks for sharing with your cyber fan club!

Great golf swing!! You never cease to surprise me...I love the woman you have become!