Before meeting up with Jazmin and her friends I met up with my sister at the outlets. We walked around a little bit and I did buy some shirts! Yea! Some much needed items! I would have liked to have bought more but needed to stay focused! We had a good time just hangin' out.
I met up with Jazmin and her friends. We went out to eat at Buca de Peppo! Very good. It is a tradition that they always go there for dinner! I stayed over night with Jazmin and Tommy! He is so cute and has grown so much since I have last seen him! I am looking forward to their visit in a few more weeks when Tommy's adoption will be final!




1 comment:
Omgodness!! He has grown so much since I last have seen pics of him. I'm lovn that hair! lol Well it sounds like you had a fun weekend.
Post a Comment