Sunday, April 6, 2008

Is It Here Yet?

Spring that is! It was here today! It was a gorgeous day out and it smelled so good! I was soakin' up some vitamin D!!! I got a little pink though. I underestimated how much sun I was really getting! The kids were outside all day today playing with the neighbor kids and just hangin' out in the backyard with each other. I caught the girls blowing bubbles. Taylor still gets so tickled blowing them. She is cute. Alexis and Taylor wanted to eat their lunch out on the deck. I was a little bummed that it turned out so nice and I had to go to work. I just hope that this weather is here to stay!



3 comments:

Maribeth said...

How fun! Ryleigh insisted on eating outside today after we took her on a picnic yesterday. Aren't they so fun. I am loving the weather but I hear it is going to get cold this weekend... ughhh I just want spring to stay!

marissa said...

Yes I'm lovin this weather!!

Leslie Bebout said...

Could those kids be any cuter!

I'm so proud of you!

I took my daycare children outside for a big playtime today! The yard is in such disaray. They were so good though.... staying away from the areas with the piles of sticks and the broken privacy fence.

We spent most of last summer at Cleveland Clinic or recovering at Mom's or Val's. The yard went wild, the flower beds grew over, my herbs were smothered and the fences all look like a peep show with missing slats! And we are struggling to find the time to do it all.

Mike is actually taking a vacation day tomorrow and hoping to get alot accomplished.

I love that you painted your mom's walls and that she asks you about decorating. I am decorating challenged and this old house doesn't help. I wish I could paint these wallpapered walls! You sound so much like my Valerie. She takes good care of me too.

Well...the kids just got picked up and I could go outside for more weed pulling but I think I will do a short power nap before Mike gets home at 7.

Love ya Sweetie!