Thursday, April 10, 2008

Get the Grill Ready!

I felt like I didn't get much accomplished today but I did get the grill cleaned! It looks like a beauty! I had some grill cleaner from a previous cleaning and I had been wanting to get the grill cleaned, all that nasty grease and stuff in there. Two years worth! Ha! I was planning on grilling out tonight and I guess I got inspired to get the task done. I did forget to take a picture of our dinner. I wanted to post it on here with the recipe. It is a really good, healthy meal. Teriyaki Chicken with Warm ginger carrot slaw. It is from Rachel Ray. Great recipe! I will have to post it sometime.

3 comments:

Marissa said...

mmm that souds really good, although I know Chris wouldn't even try it lol. I will keep a look out for your recipe!

Leslie Bebout said...

I loved Rachael Ray before she was famous! I thought her 30 minute meal ideas were ingenious! Wish I had thought of it!

When I first started following her, I had dreams of fixing her up with Chad! lol She would be my perfect daughter in law...then I heard her say she didn't really want children! Ah Rach....your children would be so blessed!

I have learned so much from her! I never really cooked with fresh herbs until I started watching her! Now I have little inside and outside herb gardens!

Thanks for posting your menus and recipes! You are very special Miss Tam-e (still getting used to that spelling!)

Maybe someday you will have your own cooking show!! I would be a #1 fan!

Tam-e said...

That is very funny! I know that I have great potential, it is just stepping out and going for it! I am not quite there yet.