Sunday, May 25, 2008

Workaholic!

Yesterday I got busy outside again working in the yard! I had painted my light post. It looks brand new now. I also painted the mailbox. I dug up around the light post and planted some plants out there and mulched around it. It looks better now. Then I was on to attempting to dig a hole in the back yard to transplant that pine tree that sits in the front yard. I was getting so aggravated because our yard is full of rocks! I can't tell you how many rocks I got out of a little hole! So I gave up on that!

I decided to stain the deck, teeter-totter, and the swing set. That is a big task. Wesley wanted to help me. I thought that was very nice of him. He gave up playing with the neighbor kids to come and spend the afternoon with me, staining! I was impressed. He said that it was fun. We were exhausted by the time we finished. Everything looks good though!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

That's so precious. It's times like those that you both will remember and cherish when Wesley gets older. :)