Sam was cracking me up! I remember a time when he used to shine during these performances! Not last night! You could tell he didn't want to be there and I guess he had to fill in for the "applause boy." He had to run across the stage with the sign that said applause! He was not happy! When the program was over he wanted to get out of there ASAP! Funny boy!
3 comments:
Wow he does not look like a happy camper lol At least he got to hide his face with that sign! lol
He is cracking me up with his expression on the top photo. Did he look that unhappy the whole time?!? I guess theater won't be in his future when he hits high school.
Yes, his face was like this the whole time. He hardly sang too! It was quite entertaining in itself!
Post a Comment