Monday, October 6, 2008

Vacation!!!

Bobby and I went to Seattle, WA along with my mom, brother, sil, and neice. We went to stay with my Aunt and Uncle. (Mom's sister) We had a great time. All of us together. It was some much needed time away. Mom posted some pictures on her blog and told of the trip, so you will have to see pics there. I didn't take my camera! :( I had forgotten it and we had already been on the road and Bobby didn't want to turn around. It was late and we weren't getting to Columbus until the wee hours of the morning. He said Mom and B.J. would take enough pictures and they could just share! :) So as of right now I have no photos to post.
We went to Mt. Saint Helens, Pike Place Market, Gasworks Park, The Locks, a Sculpture Park(Don't remember the exact name), Bainbridge Island, Museum of Flight, The Space Needle, and Discovery Park. I am not sure where else we might have gone. But we did do a lot.

It was good to visit my friend Amanda and her children while I was there. It wasn't a long visit but it was still a nice visit. Her two children made some pictures for me to bring home. I promised I would hang them on the refigerator. So Amanda, when you read this you will have to show Parker and Abe I put their pics on my fridge! :)

Thank you Uncle Joel and Aunt Jean for a wonderful time together! Loved the meals! You out did yourself! Thank you for everything!

3 comments:

Maribeth said...

I've been wondering when you would post about Seattle. Amanda told me you were out there. It was good to see the pic of the kids artwork. I also checked out the photos on your mom's blog. My husband use to live in an apartment in the background of the picture at gasworks park! I also thought it was fun that you saw the Troll. I took Amanda and her kids there when I went to visit them summer 2007. It looks like you had a great trip. Makes me want to go visit!

Tam-e said...

The visit with Amanda was not long enough. Told her I would love to come back. We did have a great time in Seattle!! Never is long enough!

Amanda said...

COME OUT!!!! :) BOTH OF YOU_ GIRLS WEEK-END or WEEK!!!i would love it!!