Friday, October 31, 2008

Foil, Fun, and Food

If you all forgot, I am sorry I didn't remind you. If you dress up with foil on your bodies you can eat a burrito @ chipotle for free! This happens every Halloween! Great dinner and it is FREE!!! I told Brett and Kelly about it and they came along with us! I said that they needed to be creative in their foil costume! Bobby had a sword and shield, Brett I do believe was a rapper, Kelly wore a mini skirt with a BIG foil diamond ring and her glasses were covered, Sam was Burrito Boy, Wesley was a gangster, Taylor didn't put hers on after I had made it but she did leave the necklace on, Sadie was a Hershey kiss, Sam S. I do believe was something with a tail??? Not sure on that one, and Alexis and I were two P's in a pod! It was fun all of us being crazy together. The line was all the way out into the parking lot when we got there! Lots of foil!!!

3 comments:

Maribeth said...

This is awesome! I love it. How fun...must remember this next year. We had trick-or-treat tonight so it wouldn't have worked unless Ry would have been up to being 'foil girl'!

Amanda said...

no chipotle close by, but it sounds fun! did you get a boo-rito? :)

Marty said...

Not sure how to get a comment on here without putting it on one of your posts.

The new photo of you is really cute....but you're way to skinny looking.....are you eating?

Love you!
Mom ox