We arrived in town around 2-2:30pm. We went to Aunt Ruthies place to stay there for the night. Thanks Aunt Ruth for allowing us to stay! I loved your sheets! :) They were so comfy!
Anyway, we just hung out most of the day. Taylor played ALL DAY with her new polly pocket pool. She had so much fun with that thing. Great investment! :)
Wesley brought his roller coaster to put together. Sam and Wesley worked on that thing all day long. They finally got it together. Not sure if they put it together correctly as it would not go just right. Dad gave a few tips on what he thought they should change and it worked out for them. (I am hoping I can get the video up and running on this thing. Still having trouble with that.)
It was Taylor's birthday. She had talked about having a pajama party. So that is why Wesley has on his p.j.'s We had some cake and ice cream. Taylor opened her gifts. She was so excited about her new puppy. That is all she kept asking for for her birthday and for Christmas! Memaw came through with the puppy that swims. I am surprised she hasn't asked to take it in the tub. She is waiting for the pool I guess.









No comments:
Post a Comment