Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas After Christmas!

Christmas with the Enright Clan @ Grandpa and Grandma Campbell's was a lot of fun! My pictures are a little out of order but I am feeling a little lazy to organize right now. I just want to get this stuff on here.
It was a treat watching the kids open all of their gifts. The girls got the same things and the boys got the same things. It worked out really well. Thank you everyone!
It was so cute, Alexis had made some of her Artsie gifts for her Grandparents and Aunt. She gave baby London a little blankie! It was cute.
Ashlyn finally got another pair of crazy converse tennis shoes! She was proudly dispaying those and her Christmas toe socks.
Christian was comical watching him open his gift from Grandpa and Grandma Campbell. He collects pocket knives. He got a couple really nice ones. The expression on his face when he opened them was priceless.
Maddy got her Twilight series. She was really excited about that too!
I think all the kids were really greatful for their gifts. Such great kids!















No comments: