I took it to work with me after receiving it, to transfer my info from last years planner. I came across that page, in the top picture, it has a little overhang. I began to look at the dates. OH MY GOSH!!! I was so upset! My planner went from December of last year to October, back to December and then to February! This meant an even more delay as it was a Friday night and I had to wait til Monday to call to try and get a new one.
When I did call, they didn't ask any questions and didn't ask me to return this one. They just simply sent me a new one! Yea!!!
Alexis was excited because she got to have the one that was messed up. She said she always wanted one of those and that she was so happy to have it. Funny, the things that make them excited!
I am happy to have finally received the new one and everything has finally been transfered. Now I can get to planning the year away!
VALUABLE LESSON: don't wait to get it next year! Order early! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment