After staying up til, what, 2am? We decided to call it a night. We were up not too early but early enough. Didn't do much just had some breakfast and hung out. We ran a few errands and got some ingredients for Better Than Sex Cake and Homemade Icecream.(we had to make these cuz my cheesecake wasn't that big of a hit!)
The kids got out guitar hero. After they took a turn I decided to give it a whirl. It took me a few times to get back in the swing of things. I hadn't played that in a while. BJ even took a turn! It was funny! We played tennis and bowling on the Wii and then it was time for dinner.
I had made some lasagna and BJ was out making the icecream. After dinner we had some cake and then the icecream!!! Yummy! BJ did a great job. WE all ate several bowls! :) We stayed up and played some cards and then called it a night.
It was Sunday! Man the weekend went by so fast! It was time for them to go home. :( I was sad to see them go but we all enjoyed their stay. The kids really enjoyed having the dog here too!




1 comment:
Sounds like a fun weekend! And that better than sex cake sounds pretty tasty right about now lol. Taylor...the baby of the family...that's not mistaken lol. She looks too cute!
Post a Comment