Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Reunion

This weekend Bobby, the kids, and I went home for our McQueen Family Reunion. We had a nice little group attend this year. Mom, our family secretary, she out-did herself on the prize department! It was a lot of fun! I had a good time and we had plenty of food. The best part was the group picture! Why does everyone have to complain about getting a picture taken? We all do it!!!! We did get a good one though!

1 comment:

Marty said...

So glad that all of you were able to be here for the reunion. I enjoy getting together with everyone. We need to figure out something to get the other family members involved. It's one day a year. I guess because my generation has a closer relationship than what your generation does. My parents visited everyone continually when I was younger....they were relationship building. It's keeping that relationship building going throughout the generations.

Loved having you here.!.!.!.!.!
When you comin' back?