Monday, June 9, 2008

The Beast Was Out Tonight

Ok. So we had been planning our first trip of the season to the big Kings Island. We wanted to go today and tomorrow. Plans were to just do the rides today and then the water park tomorrow but the forecast is calling for rain. We had to fit it all into one day. We were unable to go early in the day cuz Bobby had a meeting for work. I think we arrived at the park sometime around 2:30pm or a little after. Once we got there we had to get our season pass photos taken. Thankfully that did not take a long time cuz there wasn't a long line. In fact there wansn't a line at all.
Off to the water park we went. The kids had fun getting in the water. I really enjoyed watching Taylor, now that she is a year older, going down the little slides. She gets so tickled with herself. Bobby and the 3 older kids went down a couple rides together while I took Taylor to do her own thing.
After playing in the water until about 6:30, we went to the park to ride some rides. I wish Taylor was about an inch taller! She is just about an inch under the 40" mark for several of the rides. She wanted to ride them but she just isn't quite tall enough.
After the kiddie land, we went to ride The Beast! An all time favorite of mine! I think that the Beast has to be the best ride in the whole park. It was super fast tonight! There are several things I love about the beast: 1) It is an old wooden coaster and I just like that! 2) It is in the woods. When you ride it at night it is so dark out there it makes it a really awesome thrill ride. 3) It is at least 3 minutes long!! It keeps going and going! and 4) They have the little area(the cage) for your kids that don't want to or can't ride the ride. This is awesome! They can go in the little holding area while you ride the ride! Got to love that!!!!
We stayed until closing and watched the fireworks.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Man why do we have to go to school! lol That sounds like so much fun, we are going to have to find a good amusement park out here. But I know it won't be the same without you guys lol, and without the Beast... I just dunno.

Unknown said...

The Beast is the best Coaster in the world!!! The Blog looks great and the kids are getting so big!