Sunday, December 30, 2007

Still Celebrating Christmas!


This was the forgotten gift. Mom had two gifts left under the tree but couldn't remember who they were for. She had to unwrap the end to find out who they went to. Come to find out they were for the kids. These turned out to be really cool.


This is my sister Stacy and here "friend" Michael. Come on Stac you always say they're just a friend but we know better!

After the excitement of the food and presents we played some games. Hand & Foot, Canadian Salad, and Left, Right, Center. Here is Brandon and Anjie!

Playing some games!

Brandon and Anjie's Dog, Rocco.

The girls were so cute, even with chocolate and some powdered sugar lips!


Here I am opening my gifts. Stacy had my name this year. I think that was a first time ever.

Anjie opening here gifts.

Stacy sporting her new robe.

Mom got excited about her (yellow)orange light!

Michael received a gift from Stacy. I think she was wanting him to cook for her!



Everyone waiting patiently for the presents!


Mom finally found an ornament with Wesley's name on it. It is so hard to find his name on anything! He was excited!

Mom got Alexis a High School Musical thing where she has a headset and a dvd to learn the dances from the movie.

Taylor, she is always excited about every gift!


Bobby with his gifts!


Mom's tree and the presents. Dec. 29


Mom, proud that the burgers were well-done!

Bobby and I just being goofy!

2 comments:

Chris said...

ne time i see bobby on the floor alls i can picture is him rubbing the middle of his chest and burping cuz his back hurts HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! neways bj and anjie's dog is sweet. I hope u guys are pumped for this weekend what what

Tam-e said...

ur funny! As a matter of fact that is why he was there on the floor! Need I say more?! Looking forward to your visit!