







We have had a couple times when it was spitting snow, but we woke up this morning to a beautiful site! I love to watch the snow fall. It is so peaceful. It looks so pretty!
I got up around 6:30am. I wanted to see if the kids were on a delay(and to work out). I went upstairs to tell the boys to turn their alarms off and to sleep in but they had already been awake for a little while. They were so excited! They were happy for the 2 hour delay. By 8:00 I checked my email to see if school was cancelled and it was! By 8:30 the boys were outside! They helped their Dad shovel the drive.
I got a kick out of Taylor! She came downstairs with her panties and boots on and wanted to head outside in the snow! Cute! I got her ready and sent her outside to play. I helped Alexis put her gear on. They were all outside by a little after 9. All the neighbor kids were out too! By 9:30 the snowball fight was on! The only thing missing was the Taylor kids! Awe! We miss them!
2 comments:
Taylor looks adorable! I can't believe she came down in just her boots! How cute. The snow was beautiful today.
Well its official, Taylor is my idol... she can rock the snow boots and pannies and still look cute :) lol i love this pic!!
Post a Comment