No matter what life brings our way, "count it all joy!"
Saturday, October 13, 2007
My Project!
I get a kick out of myself, really! This is my latest project. It didn't quite go the way I had hoped but I did get it done and I am happy it is over! I felt like I was on Trading Spaces for a moment!
Well, Hottie, you know you must be really confident if you call yourself this, but that is besides the point! My latest project was taking my old green couch, which I had really grown to dislike, into a beautiful brown micro-suede sofa. I sewed some pillows to go along with my gorgeous chairs that I had posted in a previous blog "A Great Find." "E", I am just not a very detailed person like you am I?
8 comments:
Hello, What are you doing?
Does this mean, What am I doing because this is all wrong?
No, What does this project consist of. What are you doing?
Well, Hottie, you know you must be really confident if you call yourself this, but that is besides the point! My latest project was taking my old green couch, which I had really grown to dislike, into a beautiful brown micro-suede sofa. I sewed some pillows to go along with my gorgeous chairs that I had posted in a previous blog "A Great Find." "E", I am just not a very detailed person like you am I?
Hello, I just wanted to know what this project consist of, you were not very precise on what you were doing. Thank you for letting me know!
Also, what makes you think that I'm detailed?
P.s. The couch looks pretty good!! Good Job!!
Thanks!
Post a Comment