Saturday, October 27, 2007
A Clean Garage
I am so glad that today is over. Although, I wish it had gone a little different. Bobby had taken the past two days off of work just to hang out. I felt like I spent no time with him at all. Of course he was busy with his stuff he does, and well, I was busy with the stuff I do! I had wanted to get the garage cleaned out. I usually do this about twice a year. In the spring and again in the fall. It needed a cleaning but I also had another motive for getting it done. We are taking our jet-ski to Bobby's parents for them to store. Bobby hasn't been able to park in the garage for the last two years because we have had that in there. It will be nice to be able to park both cars in the garage! I wanted Bobby to help me but he was busy. He did come to my rescue though when I couldn't find the studs in the ceiling with the stud finder. I was trying to put some hooks in the ceiling to hang our bikes. My neck was beginning to hurt from looking up so much! It is not an easy task to use that stud finder on a stippled ceiling! We got the bikes hung, the floor swept, and all the tools put back where they belong! I told Bobby I was putting them in MY tool box! I actually moved MY tools to the basement in the storage area. Now all I need to do is put them under lock and key!!!! My kids love to get into the tools and use them for all kinds of things and then I can never find what I need when I need it! So I said I was putting a lock on the door! They will love me for that! It feels good to have that accomplished! I still have laundry to do and my house needs cleaned but I guess I will have to save that for tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment