No matter what life brings our way, "count it all joy!"
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Congrats Sign
I made this sign and hung it up in the livingroom so when Sam got home from school he would see it right away! I wanted him to know that he is special and that I am proud of him.
Believe it or not I have kept up on all those skills! Ha! My Church always had me makin' a sign for something! And I love doing it! I will be sure and tell Sam!
2 comments:
that sign totally takes me back to the days of locker signs.. Looks like you are still really great at it! :) Tell sam congrats!!
Believe it or not I have kept up on all those skills! Ha! My Church always had me makin' a sign for something! And I love doing it! I will be sure and tell Sam!
Post a Comment