Thursday, October 18, 2007

Go Sam, Go!

I am so excited! I just checked to see if they had the rosters ready for basketball. Sam tried out a couple weeks ago and we have had to wait until today! I checked the site this morning but it was not up. I just checked now and....Yea!!!!!! Sam made the team. Now, I did check the A(Blue) team 1st and his name wasn't there. I went to the C(gray) team next just because I wasn't paying attention, and his name wasn't there. I thought to myself,"c'mon I know he has got to be on a team." I clicked on the B(white) team and there was his name! I wish I could call him at school! I am such a proud Mom! Sam didn't play on the select team last year. He only played recreation ball. I had faith in him! He has a gift! Go Sam!!!!

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Thats pretty cool!! Good job Sam!

Stacy said...

Of course he's got talent! We noticed that at the age of 2 when he could shoot hoops with perfection! Aunt Stacy will say it again...he's going to be the next Michael Jordan!!! Your the man Sam!