Saturday, October 6, 2007

Kings Island...Again?!

Needless to say, I really wasn't up for the adventure to Kings Island again but, I went! We had season passes this year and I think we got more than our monies worth that is for sure! I worked Thursday and Friday, on my feet for 8 hours and I really didn't want to stand in lines waiting to ride the same rides that I have rode so many times.
The park didn't open until noon so there wasn't a rush to get there. My brother-in-law, Chris, and his girlfriend, Marissa, were here hangin' out with us. They actually went last night to KI, stayed over night with us to go again today.
We made it to the park around 4-5. I can't remember! The girls and I sat around watching people go by while everyone else rode a ride. Wesley even got on! Wow! Of course the ride wasn't that big of a deal but I guess there was a lot of screaming coming from one little boy!
Then it was off to kiddie land. The girls only got to ride one ride! We were bummed. All the rides in kiddie land closed at 5. Had we known this we would have went earlier in the day. More rides for the big kids now!
Sam rode the Flight of Fear for the first time! I was so proud of him. Of course he was crying when he got on! Then when the ride was over he told us how much he liked it. Funny how that happens. Wesley...oh my, he is something when it comes to being afraid of rides. If he doesn't want to get on he will hold on to the bars and cry! He was so cute tonight. We were in line for the Beast and he decided he would ride it. I was shocked! He was brave! I think he liked the ride a little but said he wouldn't ride it again!
I am just glad to be home! My feet hurt! :)

No comments: