I just got back from the Dr. and she put some stuff in my eye and looked at it under a blue light. Some how I have managed to scratch my eye in several places! She drew me a picture of what she saw under the light. Weird! I was given the same antibiotic that I had been putting in my eye. Not that there is an infection but more as a preventative. Now I need some sleep and hopefully my eye will heal quickly!
2 comments:
Goodness Miss Tam-e! Glad to hear that it isn't more serious! Take care and feel better soon!!
WHOA!!!! Now that's a scary sight to hit you when you open up your blog! LOL!
Honestly, my first thought was. What on earth is she doing now.
Rubbing your eye can cause scratches. Glad you went to see the dr. about this. Better be safe than sorry. Especially when you work.
I hope that your sleeping rejuvenated what needed the rest.
Get better soon.
Love you
Mom ox
Post a Comment