Sunday, September 7, 2008

Did You Say We Are Moving?

Oh my gosh this has been a crazy month!!! Needless to say we are moving!!! Not really what we wanted to do but more like what we need to do! It will be a nice change and we are only moving right up the road! So it is not a BIG move but it is a move! I hate moving!!!! While the family was gone over Labor Day weekend I spent one day packing. I have packed here and there but today Bobby and I cleaned up the basement/storage area! We have been trying to get rid of a lot of things we don't need. I hate being a pack-rat! We put some things on Craigs List and had great success! The move is this weekend and I will be happy when it is all over!!! Looking forward to vacation here in a couple weeks! :) The picture below is our formal dining area! We brought most of the stuff up stairs to help with the move.

4 comments:

Maribeth said...

I've been wondering about you! Good luck with the move. I hate moving too. Good thoughts for good weather when you move from your house to the next.

Tam-e said...

Thanks Maribeth! I am hoping for good weather too! It is looking pretty bare here with everything in boxes.

marissa said...

I do not envy you girl! Looks like you are making good progress tho, and knowing you, you will be all organized and ready to go right on time.I hope everything goes well!

Amanda said...

YIKES- I too hate moving- you have no idea! Of course, this is why we do it all of the time. God's sense of humor? Is your house bigger? I thought you loved your house!