Thursday, August 7, 2008

Football 2008

It is that time of year again! I can't believe another year has passed! Where does the time go? I received this site via email today. I thought it was cute! It made me laugh too! This is Wesley's team and he does play on the defense! He may have been one of those boys out there. Wednesday was the actual "Hit Day". The boys have to have so many practices in before they can actually make full contact! Everyone loves this day!!!!

2 comments:

Marty said...

I think I saw Wesley in that video!!!

I wouldn't want to do that, but it was cute to watch.

Vicki said...

Braydon has been doing football. For days all he talked about was "hit day". He was so excited about it. I tried to get him to play baseball this past spring, but his reasoning for not doing it was baseball doesn't "hit". Go figure.