Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Taylor had a fun year but was really reluctant some mornings on leaving me. I thought we had issues with the year before but it seems this year was worse. We made it through those rough mornings with the help of her wonderful and very understanding teachers, Miss Missy, Miss Lisa, and Miss Anne. I couldn't have thanked them enough for always bearing with the morning drop off drama!
Taylor made a wonderful friend this year. Her name is Callie. They were so cute to watch playing together. I even became friends with her mom! Yea!
Once a month the children had chapel and would sing songs and learn about God. Taylor would watch from afar as everyone else participated in the event. Her teachers were concerned as to how she would react on graduation night because of her nonparticipation during chapel, where they would learn their songs. But she surprised us all and made us all so proud. I will post a video to view as well. She did an outstanding job! Hoping that all goes well next month when she enters kindergarten!



No comments: