Monday, October 12, 2009
Catchin' Up
Ok so I know I haven't blogged in a long while! Facebook has takin' over my life! LOL! I know that some of my family are not on fb so I will need to continue this blog. It just takes forever to upload photos sometimes! Complaining I know. I have everything on a list that I want to post so I will try this week to get everyone caught up! I know I have said this before but I am really gonna do it! lol Keep a look out for new posts as it will all start tonight. Thought I would wait til my hubby leaves. I want to spend some time with him before he heads out for the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see you back on here. It is hard with FB to keep posts going.
Post a Comment