Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Walk in the Creek

We had a fun filled day yesterday. The boys asked me earlier in the day if we could go to the creek. I told them maybe later in the day. So they spent the day with the neighbor kids swimming in the pool. Around 5 they got out and we had something to eat and then gathered up our things and headed to the creek. We walked quite a ways but I was wishing the girls and myself had different shoes on. We wore flip-flops! Not that great for trekin in the water. They had fun down there messin around. I let the boys try and find some critters while the girls and I hung out. We took lots of pictures of each other. They thought that was fun!






The boys found a crawdad. They brought some water home with them to put in their little container. The crawdad molted over night so the boys thought that was pretty cool.





1 comment:

Clan of the Frazier's said...

WOW oh WOW...the kids are getting so big!! Tell them hello from us! The girls can't wait til they get to see you all...hopefully soon...wink, wink! Your crawdad is huge! Great job finding it! Talk to you soon!