Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Caesars Creek Lake

We went to Caesars Creek Lake on 6-22-09. I tried to make plans with as many friends as I could during the last couple months that we were going to be in Springboro. My friend Sara and her two children joined us on this day. It turned out to be really hot! Great day to get in the water. The kids enjoyed being in the water and spending time with their friends. We brought the neighbor boys with us as well. We even saw some old neighbors there too!
We were glad that Bobby could spend the day at the beach with us. We packed a lunch and ate on the beach. We brought the sand toys and bubbles for the kids to play with.
I think we all came home with some pink skin! It was a great day!









2 comments:

Maribeth said...

What fun! I may need to check this place out next summer for the kiddies for a day trip.

Tam-e said...

This is a great place. I wish that we would have taken advantage of it more than what we did.
The only bad thing about being there at the lake on the beach is sometimes you have to deal with the goose poop! It wasn't too bad when we went.