Monday, May 25, 2009

A Family Day

Mom was coming down for a couple days and I asked her to bring her bicycle. I thought maybe that we could go for a ride on the path. We packed a lunch, got the water bottles ready, loaded the bikes and looked on the internet to find where we needed to go. We took Taylor's bike but about half way through I wish that we had brought the cart instead. She was worn out. Altogether we rode 5 miles. She did an outstanding job and Bobby was such a great dad hangin out in the back with her. We rode along the Little Miami Bike Trail. I wish we could have gone further but maybe next time!

Here is Alexis getting the apples ready for our lunch.

Mom & Alexis were playing with the food! :)

The boys were so excited, they took off as soon as they could.



While Mom and the kids waited for Bobby, Taylor, and I to catch up, Sam tested Mom's bike.

We had rode ahead and were waiting on Bobby and Taylor. Decided at this time to have a snack and turn around.

We rode past a spot where you could get down to the river from the road. We passed it up when we went by the first time but on our way back we stopped. We had time cuz we were waiting on Bobby and Taylor to catch up with us. The boys had so much fun!

Wesley!!!! Don't even get close!!!

The neighbor boy, Ethan, was able to come with us too! The "Three Amigos!"

Alexis had worn her swimsuit. She was hoping to go swimming when we got home. She didn't get in the river. I think that it was a little cool and she was a little unsure.

Giving me the sassy pose!




Oh My Gosh! It's cold!!!


Taylor & Daddy finally caught up and got to come down to the river.


Finally after all the riding we stopped to have lunch. More like linner!

No comments: