We spent Thanksgiving with Bobby's family this year. I had a busy work schedule to follow with the holiday but managed to make it through with a minimal amount of sleep.
I forgot my camera at home but with a quick trip home to work and then a quick trip back I remembered it the second time around.
It was a fun time together. I was so happy to see Chris and Marissa. Bobby's brother and his wife. We hadn't seen them since May! I finally met Matt's girlfriend Tish. I had heard so much about her I couldn't wait to meet her. Such a sweet gal and she fits right in with the family.
We ate a lot...well...I think I ate a lot. I felt like I never stopped eating! Played games. Hands and Feet baby!! Oh yeah!
My MIL and my SIL's went shopping the day after. Now there was no getting up at the crack of dawn or staying up all night to hit some fabulous sale. We went later in the afternoon to Gabriel Brothers in Zanesville. We had a good time together. I was able to pick up a couple of things for the kids for Christmas and I got myself a couple of things too.
On Sunday of that weekend we were able to visit with my family for yet another Thanksgiving Feast! I love Thanksgiving and all the trimmings that come with it but I think I had my fill of Turkey! We had a good time just kickin' back. We busted out Mom's new Scrabble board. That thing is sweet. The kids even teamed up for some scrabble.
Mom's house looked awesome. It was already decorated for Christmas. I haven't had that kind of drive yet to get the house all decked out for the holiday. Maybe sometime. We had a wonderful time with our families. I was homesick!
No comments:
Post a Comment