Such a nice photo. Glad you remembered your camera the second time around.
I enjoyed our time that Sunday after Thanksgiving. This year I really got into making the dinner. I was proud of myself for a change....I thought it tasted pretty good.
Looking forward to our time together for Christmas. I would like to do an activity that maybe we could all participate in. Any suggestions?
Thank you. It took several tries I think to get a good one. I would have only changed one thing and that would be to have Alexis down a little bit. I think her white shirt stands out too much. Other than that I was pleased. I thought Thanksgiving was delish!!!! Of course that has to be like my favorite meal! Weird thing is, we only have it once a year! We should have it more often. What do you mean by activity? Like making something? Or playing a game? or what?
Hi, Tam-e. I'm responding to a comment your husband left on my blog. I am a parent to some of his close friends in highschool and was a teacher of his as well. What a beautiful family you have! Nancy
8 comments:
Such a nice photo. Glad you remembered your camera the second time around.
I enjoyed our time that Sunday after Thanksgiving. This year I really got into making the dinner. I was proud of myself for a change....I thought it tasted pretty good.
Looking forward to our time together for Christmas. I would like to do an activity that maybe we could all participate in. Any suggestions?
Love you
Mom ox
Thank you. It took several tries I think to get a good one. I would have only changed one thing and that would be to have Alexis down a little bit. I think her white shirt stands out too much. Other than that I was pleased.
I thought Thanksgiving was delish!!!! Of course that has to be like my favorite meal! Weird thing is, we only have it once a year! We should have it more often.
What do you mean by activity? Like making something? Or playing a game? or what?
Like making the kids making gingerbread houses. Making cookies and/or whatever else we could think of.
Forgot to comment on the blog change.....I really like the new page, looks good!!
Good job! Looks like one of your scrapbook pages.
love you
Mom ox
Thanks on the page! I like it too! I liked several others so maybe I will change with every so often. Change is good!
The activities sound good. Whatever you decide. I am still not sure what we are doing about food. Did you get my email about Plaza Pizza?
YAY- you are back!! I felt out of touch.. :) Happy New Year!!
Hi, Tam-e. I'm responding to a comment your husband left on my blog. I am a parent to some of his close friends in highschool and was a teacher of his as well. What a beautiful family you have!
Nancy
Thank you, Nancy.
Post a Comment