Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas in Springboro

The fourth grade classes sing every year at the Christmas in Springboro Festival. Wesley of all people had a speaking part. If any of you know Wes he is a little quiet, doesn't like attention drawn to himself, and he was very nervous. I am hoping that you can hear him on the video. Just know that he did do a great job and I was a good mother and I didn't go up close and take photos or this video. I didn't want to make him more nervous.


Of course I always have to get pictures of us just sitting around. Taylor was being funny this night. She would let me take a good picture and then she got a little silly. I thought these photos were funny.
Ok. I'm cute!
NO, don't take my picture!
MOM, seriously, do we have to do this again?

Ok, let me give you a pose!
Nope, not going to look!
I love you Mommy!

Can I ever get a good photo with everyone making a nice smile? No, I get tongues hanging out!

And then there is Sam who never lets me take his photo! He is so cute though!

No comments: