Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Great Buy!


As stated in an earlier post that I wanted to buy a tree just for me, well here it is. If any of you know me I really struggled at the store when it came to getting this tree. It was one of only a handful of trees left at the store. This one was the only one left of it's kind and it was one that they used for display. A gentleman was taking it apart and putting it in a box and I was so tempted to say, "I am sorry but, I don't think I am going to get it!" I refrained! You all should be proud! I am trying to be better about that! So here it is! I put it together when I got home just to make sure it was everything I had hoped for! LOL! I am glad that I got it. Come on it was regularly $60 and I got it for $15! I am even tempted to go back and buy one of the other small trees for the kids!

3 comments:

Marty said...

The tree is beautiful!

Tam-e said...

Thanks Mom!

Maribeth said...

What an awesome buy! I so need a second tree (so I can get all my ornaments up). However I will wait till my little ones are a bit older and less destructive when it comes to the ornaments.