Sunday, November 11, 2007

Home For the Weekend

It isn't very often that I get to go home for the weekend and visit with my family. Bobby was gone this weekend for a business trip so I decided to go home and visit my family. The kids and I met up with my brother and sis-in-law, Anjie, at La Paloma for dinner on Saturday night. It was good but wished we had been able to sit in Mom's section. She didn't have any tables big enough to seat all of us. We went back to their house after dinner. Had fun hangin' out. The kids played Foosball with Uncle B.
Went to Mom's and got the sleeping arrangements all worked out. I think Mom and I finally decided to call it a night around 3-3:30am. It was some time around 4 or a little after Taylor woke up crying with a fever. She had been running a fever most of the day on Sat. Don't know what it was all about. I kept trying to ask her what didn't feel good or if she was hurting anywhere but she never said a word. She ended up in bed with me. Rough!!! Mom was nice to let me sleep in instead of trying to get me up to go to church. Thanks Mom! I needed those couple hours to get some good rest.
Mom cooked us a good lunch. Dessert was good too! Apple Crisp. One of my favorites.
We had fun watching Sam and Aunt Stacy work out! I kept telling Sam he is going to regret it. He will probably be really sore tomorrow! He is so cute though. He was having fun! He could do some of the moves better than his Aunt!
Back to home we came! Bed time for the kids and relax time for Mom! :) We are looking forward to going home again for Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

so jealous! I would kill (not really! :0 ) for La Paloma right now!!! :)

Maribeth said...

I thought the same thing... I haven't had La Paloma in forever. Sad thing is I go to Newark so regularly. Hope you had fun!

Tam-e said...

There are two things that I love to eat when I go home: La Paloma and Plaza Pizza!